Naruto: The Final Episode Naruto: The Final Episode

SpeedoSausage responds:

no i was, i saw it first

Tales of Alethrion - Open Tales of Alethrion - Open

This is pure gold! You guys never dissapoint me :D

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Absolutely outstanding!

Brobot 2: College Lyfe Brobot 2: College Lyfe

Im not the master at rating people by stars here on newgrounds. But i gotta say you did a really good job on the backgrounds. Tho im not really into the character animation.. I find it umh, a bit to family guy if i were to describe it somehow. Maybe put some more time into making the animation a bit more smooth. I cant really tell you to improve your style or how. But everyone has their own style, some may like it some may not.

tylerghardin responds:

thanks on the compliments! i'm not the best animator, but i'm alright with that. i like writing it more. i don't quite see the family guy thing (i don't use static, boring angles) but i am pretty inspired by simpsons. and in the fact that both shows are limited in their animation, i suppose the comparison is warranted.

i'm pretty content on my style/animation abilities as of now. thank you for the review, however! i like constructive comments like these.

Last Day of School lol XD Last Day of School lol XD

Why are they whispering?

RedAndrew responds:

Who

Sonic Tribute Collab Sonic Tribute Collab

My dreams came true <3

Mofos and stuff Mofos and stuff

Love it, keep makin em!

Zazzzzzzzz responds:

I will. Thank you so much.

Luigi Death Stare Luigi Death Stare

Most people on newgrounds seem so not know what sfm is and how bad this actually is..

FleetAdmiralTony responds:

i mean, as long as im entertaining people, who cares about what program its coming from right?

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

Rape jokes are the best........

Anime Amigos 1: Miku-Chan Anime Amigos 1: Miku-Chan

Their theet move too much